130 years of printing…
dedicated to packaging!

Company history

1894
Lithographic printworks created in rue des Carmes in Aurillac.

1951
Flexographic and offset processes incorporated into the printworks.

1980s
Company relocates: Rue Pasteur in Aurillac.

1991
Installation in new premises in Sansac de Marmiesse in the Aurillac business park.

2009
First BRC IoP certification.

2014
Company taken over by the fourth generation of printers, Pierre Vedreine.

2018
Factory area doubled.

2020
Production moved into ISO-8 clean room and hybrid flex digital printing machine installed.

2021
ISO-15378 certification.

2021 …
“Our company nowadays delivers everywhere in the world and continues to manufacture totally in France.” Pierre VEDREINE , CEO.